2016/08/13

Welcome!


Welcome on my first blog ever! I am 17 years old. I started to make plastic models 8 years ago and I have been painting figures for six years. In the last four years I have been playing historical wargaming. My favourite periods are the middle ages, the 15th century/reinaissance and the Great Northern war. I have painted up several armies for these periods such as the army of Peter the Great, 100 years war English army and currently I am working on a 15th century Hungarian army. In addition I have a lot of other figures for different periods and from different nations. In the future you can see figures, battle reports and projects in connection with these periods and subjects.

My English is not perfect so please excuse me for any mistakes!

Der Hauptmann



2 comments:

  1. Both your english and your painting are very good.
    No follower Gadget?

    ReplyDelete